- 1. What file format are your graphic templates?
- 2. What is a PSD File?
- 3. What is a PNG File?
- 4. Do I need special Software?
- 5. I do not have Photoshop. Can I still purchase from you?
- 6. Do you provide software?
- 7. Do you provide tips how to use your templates?
- 8. How does the custom design work?
- 9. Can I order more than one custom design projects?
- 10. How do I receive my custom design order?
- 11. How do I order single templates?
- 12. How do you ship disc orders?
- 13. I have not received my disc order. Can I track it?
- 14. I do not have a Paypal account. How do I checkout?
- 15. Do you accept any other payment methods?
- 16. Are payments on your site secured?
- 17. Can I be informed on future releases on your site?
1. What file format are your graphic templates?
Our templates are either PSD or PNG files. The format is stated on each item description.
2. What is a PSD File?
PSD are generally layered files that are proprietary to Adobe Photoshop. However, this file format has become so popular over recent years, that many other graphic editing programs have programmed their software to be compatible with this file format. In PSD each layer is fully customizable. This means that you can easily edit/add/resize/move/alter/combine/delete or combine layers from different templates
3. What is a PNG File?
PNG - "Portable Network Graphic" is a form of compressed image that offers better quality than both GIF and JPG and does not come with any software patents. Generally an advantage over JPG is that PNG allows to save transparent spots and it is easier to use when creating digital frames.
4. Do I need special Software?
Yes, you need to have installed Adobe Photoshop or any other graphic editor that supports PSD in order to be able to use our templates.
5. I do not have Photoshop. Can I still purchase from you?
Yes, we offer custom design services. You only select the template, provide us your photos/texts and we do the design work for you.
6. Do you provide software?
No, we do not sell software. We only provide template graphic files.
7. Do you provide tips how to use your templates?
Check our Tutorials section for video tutorials and useful tips.
8. How does the custom design work?
9. Can I order more than one custom design projects?
You can order as many project as you like. Contact us to request a quote. Let us know what exactly you are looking for. We will provide discounts for multiple orders and a Paypal invoice will be sent to you via email.
10. How do I receive my custom design order?
We will email you the JPG photo file for approval. You can print it at any color printer or take it to a local store and create as many copies as you need. We can always revise the file per your request until you are fully satisfied with the results.
11. How do I order single templates?
Browse through our categories in the left menu and add to cart the templates that you like. Once you are done proceed to checkout and when payment is confirmed you will be taken to your download page. You will also receive an email with the link to your download page. This link will be active during 48 hours.
12. How do you ship disc orders?
Orders for discs are shipped within maximum 24 hours from payment confirmation on business days. Orders placed during weekends are shipped next Monday.
-USA orders for 1 single disc are shipped via USPS First Class Mail.
-USA orders for 2-4 discs are shipped via USPS Priority Mail
-USA orders for 5+ discs are shipped via UPS Ground.
-All international orders are shipped via Air Mail.
Tracking numbers can be provided for all USA orders.
Please note that UPS Ground does not deliver to P.O. Box and you will need to provide a physical address if you are purchasing 5+ discs from our store.
13. I have not received my disc order. Can I track it?
For all orders within USA we can provide tracking numbers. Contact us to request yours. International orders shipped via Air Mail have no tracking numbers. In a rare case when your order was lost and you have not received it within 14 days, we will ship you another one.
14. I do not have a Paypal account. How do I checkout?
When you get to the Paypal payment page just click on "Sign Up for a Paypal Account and Continue Checkout". Paypal allows you to pay securely with your credit card without revealing your credit information to anyone else. During checkout you can easily register an account at http://www.paypal.com if you do not have one. Registration is simple and takes only 5 minutes!
15. Do you accept any other payment methods?
We accept money orders and personal checks and in some cases Western Union. Contact us for details if you would like to use one of these options.
16. Are payments on your site secured?
We are a Paypal Verified seller. During checkout you are redirected to Paypal secure site and all information you enter there is handled exclusively by Paypal.
17. Can I be informed on future releases on your site?
Sure, just sign up for our newsletter in the left menu box and you will receive notifications anytime we publish new products.