1. Open the template and check the Layers Palette.
2. Disable the default year layers folder by clicking the eye icon and enable the needed one.
3. Paste your picture into the template.
4. Notice your own photo layer in the list. Drag and drop it below “YOUR PHOTO HERE” mask in order to get it behind the frame.
5. Press CTRL+T to enable the Free Transform Tool on your photo. Resize the picture to fit in, while holding the Shift key to avoid image distortion.
Our calendar is now ready for printing.
Note: Our PSD calendar templates contain multimple layered elements. These can be easily modified according to your needs.